Windows OpenJDK Installation Instructions for Java 11
2) Click on the Windows/x64 zip link to download the openjdk in a zip file.
3) Choose to save the zip file to your Downloads folder.
4) Look in Downloads for the OpenJDK zip file.
5) Right click the downloaded zip file and choose >Extract All...
7) Change the name of the the unzipped folder to Java.
8) The name of the folder inside this folder must be jdk-11.0.1.
9) Move the renamed Java folder to %AppData%/Java
10) You should have the following directory structure:
11) Double-click the LXFreeForJava application to verify that it launches.