Windows OpenJDK Installation Instructions for Java 11
2) Click on the Windows/x64 zip link to download the openjdk in a zip file.
3) Choose to save the zip file to your Downloads folder.
4) Look in Downloads for the OpenJDK zip file.
5) Right click the downloaded zip file and choose >Extract All...>
Uncompress the zip file into the Downloads folder.
Inside the extracted folder is the folder you want to move and rename.
6)Type "%APPDATA%" into the address bar.
If there isn't a folder named "Java" in the %APPDATA% folder, make one.
7) Move the folder you located at the end of step 5 into the %APPDATA%\Java folder. Re-name this folder "jdk-11.0.1". It does not matter if the jdk inside is a different version.
8) You should have the following directory structure:
11) Double-click the LXFreeForJava application to verify that it launches.