Q? mapping lx???

Questions and issues concerning LXConsole (MacOS)
admin
Site Admin

Q? mapping lx???

Postby admin » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Hello Claude

I am using your software which I love so I want to improve my show driving. So I bought myself a Nano control 2, on the other hand I wanted to know if it was possible to control the cue button, that is to say the go, and the manual go fader with the nano if so how to do it?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Q? mapping lx???

Postby admin » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:51 pm

To connect a MIDI button press to a command, you want to start with your controller connected and your file open in LXConsole. Choose View->Setup... In the setup window, select the MIDI tab by clicking on that row in the list on the left side. In the bottom right of the MIDI setup tab there is a button labeled "Detect". Click that.

Next, on your controller, press the button you wish to use. You should see the MIDI message appear in the text box next to the detect button. You might see something like "cc-45" for change of control number 45. Whatever the message, click the "+" button on the left under the actions table. You should see an action added that matches the message you detected.

Finally, using the combo box in the second column of the actions table, choose the command or template for the action you want to trigger. There are descriptions of these in the online help.

briegel

Postby briegel » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:47 pm

Hello,
Why if I map in my nanokontrol 2 submasters in the two first faders it's all ok and when I map the third, the third Korg's fader moves the first and the third virtual fader of LX Console in the same time? The same thing happens in others faders.. Is it a bug, or is it my fault?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:34 pm

The faders control the level of a Sub. Likewise, the level of a sub is reflected by any fader it is assigned to. If you have the same sub assigned to more than one fader, both faders will move when the level of the sub is changed.

briegel

Postby briegel » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:46 pm

I don't have the same sub assigned to more than one fader. But I found the manner to resolve the problem: I've choosen "MC" and not "Nanokontrol" in the pop-up menu in the page fader's setting. Now every fader move only the sub assigned